Well folks, a year and a half has passed since India and since we’re Americans and travel when our jobs tell us to, it’s time.
We’re headed to Morocco.
We’re very excited, a little nervous and we’re planning exactly how it is we’re going to get all our Moroccan lanterns back to the states.
Here’s our itinerary as it stands so far, if anyone has any suggestions, we’d love to hear them!
- leave for Marrakesh. 1,000 hours.
- Arrive in Marrakesh. 5 nights
- Head out on a tour to the desert. Tea in the Sahara with me. 3 nights
- Fez, we shall wear red hats. 4 nights
- Chefchaeoun, because we really like vowels. 3 nights.
-Tangiers. 2 nights.
-(this is where it gets REALLY good) we hop a 24 hour ferry to Barcelona. 2 nights
- arrive Chicago. Forever and ever until the next travel adventure happens.
We’re really excited, we have no idea what we’re doing which is always the best way. Surprisingly enough, there isn’t much about Morocco on travel shows, which is how I kind of learn where we’re going. There’s no Bourdain, no Rudy Maxa, no Globetrekker….
Why no Morocco?
Got any advice for our trip? We’d love to hear it!